Welcome

This is a trilogy set in the Imperial world of Star Wars. Books 1,2, and 3 are listed on the side bar as PDF, epub and mobi formats. There are also extras. THERE SHALL BE NO STEALING OF THE BOOKS AND REPOSTING THEM FOR DOWNLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

26/04/2012

Random snippit.


A few days later, once I had settled in a little and begun to wade into my new job which was no easy task, I had soon discovered that when you worked for Lord Vader no one wanted to talk to you. It was as if working for him was like having a disease and the death and destruction he dealt in was catching. Luckily for me I had not seen Lord Vader since our first meeting and since no one had talked to me, or casually dropped by my office to say hi, welcome to the fold or even poor you, I managed to get a lot of work done in a short amount of time. 

dote book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment