Welcome

This is a trilogy set in the Imperial world of Star Wars. Books 1,2, and 3 are listed on the side bar as PDF, epub and mobi formats. There are also extras. THERE SHALL BE NO STEALING OF THE BOOKS AND REPOSTING THEM FOR DOWNLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

06/05/2012

snippet of the day


'He was tall, very regal, serious and somewhat stern looking, I suppose even handsome after a fashion. He had hair blacker than night and skin which was a shade of blue I had never seen on a humanoid before but it was his eyes that drew me in and shut me out all at the same time, red, just red and they seemed to glow with their own eerie light. He had an aura of power and self assurance that wrapped itself around him in the same manner that the Force wrapped itself about Lord Vader and when he smiled I felt a ghost walk over my grave.'

DOTE book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment