Welcome

This is a trilogy set in the Imperial world of Star Wars. Books 1,2, and 3 are listed on the side bar as PDF, epub and mobi formats. There are also extras. THERE SHALL BE NO STEALING OF THE BOOKS AND REPOSTING THEM FOR DOWNLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

14/09/2012

The Thrawn Journals 13




I had always wondered if he had known just *HOW* nervous I really was and now I am constantly amazed at how wonderful he truly is.... ( I know I sound like a love sick Bantha...just shoot me)

journal entry 13

2 comments:

  1. say, will there be any updates in the future? I know the original story is more or less over, but I would like very much to here more of your son seth or of Thrawns journals... i do not write comments often and its not my native language, but i like to read this very much. Just so you know^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiyas, well... Honestly I don't know if there will be more. I have a few things in the back of my mind but really the story is finished. Of course...never say never.

    ReplyDelete